The Morrisville Police and Fire Departments have partnered with Morrisville Parks & Recreation for a festive "Trunk or Treat" event. This child-friendly gathering will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 4pm-7pm, at the end of the Hatcher Creek Trail at Morrisville Community Park (1520 Morrisville Parkway).
We will give the local businesses and community organizations the opportunity to sponsor and decorate a police car and fire truck! There will be a minimum of six (6) police cars and at least one fire truck. The participants with the best trunk will win the "Tricked Out Trunk" award.
- Deadline to apply is Friday, October 13th, 2017.
- Selected participants will need to arrive no later than 3:15pm on the day of the event.
- You will decorate the truck of your assigned vehicle. You will also be responsible for cleanup of your trunk after the event.
- Participants are encouraged to dress up in festive, child-friendly costumes.
- Each participant should be prepared to provide store-bought/snack-sized wrapped candy/treats for approximately 1000 people.
- You are encouraged to provide fun games, activities, or challenges that the children (including adult children) can complete in order to win candy.
- You may bring novelty items to advertise your business or organization.
- Vehicle banners or signs are welcome.
- We will not be able to provide electrical support.
The most "TRICKED OUT TRUNK" winner will receive a prize. Thank you for being a wonderful community partner!
To get your business or organization considered for participation, please fill out and submit the requested information on this form
A flyer for this event may be viewed by clicking on this link
For questions about participating in this event, email them here