Solid Waste Collection
Waste Industries provides the solid waste collection and disposal services for the Town of Morrisville. Trash and recycling are collected weekly. If you are unsure of the day of your collection, please see our Route List
Yard Waste Collection
Yard waste is collected twice each month on Wednesdays for all routes. During months containing five weeks, no yard waste will be collected on the fifth week.
yard waste pick-up schedule is as follows:
- Green and Yellow routes - First and third weeks of each month
- Red, Blue and Purple routes - Second and fourth weeks of each month
**Christmas Trees will be collected on your normal yard waste collection day depending on your solid waste and recycle routes listed above.
**Waste Industries will also complete one special collection of Christmas trees for all curbside routes on January 28th, 2015.
- Have your trees to the curb by 7:00 am on your yard waste collection day to ensure collection.
- Trees taller than 8 feet must be cut down into two or more pieces.
- Remove all lights, ornaments, tinsel and other decorations to ensure collection.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Please report any missed pickups as soon as possible using our Citizen Request Tracker.
In situations where yard waste was missed, please report the missed pickup no later than the following Tuesday to ensure the collection of the missed yard waste.
If you have any questions, please contact the Solid Waste line at 919-463-7120.
All residents receiving curbside solid waste services must have trash carts, recycling containers, and yard waste items curbside and ready for pick-up no later than 7:00 a.m.
on designated pick-up days.