Parks, Recreation, Greenways and Open Space Plan Survey
The Town of Morrisville is updating the Parks, Recreation, Greenways and Open Space Plan this year. The comprehensive plan is a detailed planning guide specifically focused on parks and recreation that examines:
- Existing community resources;
- recreation and open space goals;
- needs concerning parks, recreation, and conservation lands;
- park maintenance strategies;
- and provides a menu of recommendations with an action plan for implementation.
The Town of Morrisville is growing rapidly and serves a very diverse and active population. The dynamic setting of Morrisville creates unique challenges as the needs and demands are being met.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Parks, Recreation, Greenway and Open Space Plan survey. The Parks & Greenways Planner has gathered all the data for your review. If you have any questions regarding the information, please contact Ed Lynch at 919.463.7113 or via Email.