Morrisville, North Carolina
print pageRSS Feed

Go To Search
Water and Sewer Service
Services through the Town of Cary
As of April 3, 2006, the Town of Cary is responsible for the maintenance of the water and sewer systems and the billing for these services. Morrisville residents pay their water and sewer utility bills to Cary's Finance Department, and contact Cary's Public Works & Utilities Department to report a problem with their water and sewer lines.

More Information
Visit the Town of Cary's website for more information regarding:
  • Utility rates - View the Town of Cary water and sewer rates.
  • Bill payment and other customer service questions - All utility bills are paid to the Town of Cary. You can make payments by phone (919.469.4050) or at Cary's Town Hall (316 N. Academy Street).
  • Water conservation and restrictions - Morrisville customers also follow Cary's water conservation and restriction plans.

For payment options, billing questions, or to stop service, call 919.469.4050. To report water and sewer emergencies, call 919.469.4090.

For Stormwater Information, please see our Engineering Department.


the heart of the triangle
Home     |     Contact Us     |     Table of Contents     |     Morrisville Mobile     |     en Español     |     Accessibility     |    Powered by CivicPlus     |     Copyright Notices