Morrisville, North Carolina
print pageRSS Feed

Go To Search
What if I am involved in a traffic crash?
If you are involved in a minor crash where there are no visible signs of injury to persons involved and the vehicles are drivable, move your vehicle out of the traveled portion of the roadway. Cars left in the road contribute to traffic congestion which can cause other crashes. Call 911 and exchange driver information. DO NOT leave the scene until you have spoken to the police officer.


Show All Answers

1. When do I call 911?
2. What do I do if am stopped by a police officer?
3. What if I am involved in a traffic crash?
4. I was involved in a traffic crash. How can I get a copy of the report?
5. Who do I call about an animal complaint?
6. I need to get fingerprinted for employment or background purposes. Where can this be done?
7. Occasionally, I see things that are suspicious or unusual. I don't know if I should call the Police or what would happen if I did. Can you tell me about the procedure?
8. How do I file a Complaint or give a Commendation?
9. I am new to the area. Is there any information that I need to know?
10. I am thinking of moving to Morrisville. How can I find out what kind of Police reports have been taken in the neighborhood?
11. I received a Citation. Can I reschedule the court appearance date?
12. My home/business has a security system. Do I need to register with the police and are there any fees?

the heart of the triangle
Home     |     Contact Us     |     Table of Contents     |     Morrisville Mobile     |     en Español     |     Accessibility     |    Powered by CivicPlus     |     Copyright Notices