Morrisville, North Carolina
print pageRSS Feed

Go To Search
Do I need a Sign Permit and how do I obtain one?
Most signs displayed on the ground or exterior of a business require a permit. In order to obtain a permit, you must submit the correct application, a drawing or picture description of the sign you wish to erect, and a plot plan or parcel map identifying where on the property you are planning to place the sign. It is also important to submit the appropriate fee outlined in Section 4.9 of the UDO Administrative Manual for the process of your request.
Sign Permits


Show All Answers

1. What am I allowed to build on a piece of property and what is it's Zoning District?
2. Where can I find out what's under construction or planned to be built in Morrisville?
3. Do I need a Sign Permit and how do I obtain one?
4. Where is the Planning Department located?
5. How do I learn about the development review process?

the heart of the triangle
Home     |     Contact Us     |     Table of Contents     |     Morrisville Mobile     |     en Español     |     Accessibility     |    Powered by CivicPlus     |     Copyright Notices