Morrisville, North Carolina
print pageRSS Feed

Go To Search
What should I do if I have a drainage concern?
You can report a drainage concern through Morrisville’s website utilizing this link Upon notification, our Department will conduct a site visit to document and evaluate the identified area(s) to determine if it is located within or is being caused by any Town of Morrisville public property (land, right-of-way, easement) or by an ongoing development project and recommend a corrective action. The Town has no official jurisdiction or justification to assist with the resolution of a drainage concern located on or being impacted by a private property (land, easement, open space, etc.). From our experience the simplest manner to resolve a private property drainage concern is discussing it directly with your neighbor or homeowners association.


Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I have a drainage concern?
2. What can I do if I witness illegal dumping into the Town’s storm drains?
3. What construction activities require an official inspection by the Engineering Department?
4. I would like to learn more about Stormwater
5. How can I get more involved and help protect our water quality?
6. I have drainage issue on my property, who is responsible to fix it?

the heart of the triangle
Home     |     Contact Us     |     Table of Contents     |     Morrisville Mobile     |     en Español     |     Accessibility     |    Powered by CivicPlus     |     Copyright Notices